It’s no longer business as usual in the utility sector. For decades, adoption of asset management (AM) by North American utilities was often limited and incomplete. The pandemic and its economic and operational consequences have made AM essential, with many utilities now realizing that the core principles of AM are critical to decision making and planning in uncertain times. As budgets shrink and work is deferred, understanding asset risk and the full lifecycle consequences of decisions is becoming increasingly important.
Watch this panel discussion with guest speakers from Copperleaf and NYPA to learn:
- What NYPA’s asset management journey has been
- How AM has prepared NYPA for the current crisis
- How the context of a global pandemic has impacted decision-making and planning processes
- What planning scenarios utilities are using to navigate the challenges ahead
- Why the ability to quickly model “what-if” scenarios has become a crucial business planning tool
Download this whitepaper to learn more about driving business agility.
Explore 5 best practices to accelerate post-pandemic renewal:
- Create a Decision-making Framework
- Rapid Scenario Planning
- Continuous Planning
- Adapt to Change
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Copperleaf Marketing